8.7.10

David Harber

The adorned and beautiful

A beautiful Brit with a look into the past casting a vision into the future. His medium of choice; stands the test of time. Time as it may be is the essence of his creations. The homage to the old and timeless beauty is created in sundials, water features and garden sculpture.

Sit back and have a look, enter with an open heart and have a look at his creations.
I know I was really over the moon with his designs and installations. To have a look at these images his website is listed here> davidharbersundials.com


Enjoy!






Sundial no. 2






Sphere made of smooth stones.






Reflecting obelisk




Handmade sundial on plinth.




Chalice water feature in outdoor setting.






Kernal outdoor sculpture.






Glow in the dark garden globe.




David Harber Sundials

4 comments:

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

I've just found you via Fabulously French.

What a wonderful post and such stunning photos!
I would love any of those gardens and the gardener that would come with them!

Love your blog, please come and visit me and I'll get out my prettiest teacups and make YOU very welcome!

debbie said...

HELLO LESLIE,
I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG VIA FABULOUSLY FRENCH.
I LOVE ANYTHING FRENCH AND MY DREAM IS TO GO TO PARIS.
I TOO LIVE IN OKLAHOMA AND I KNOW TULSA WELL. WE LIVED IN BROKEN ARROW FOR OVER 6 YEARS. MY DAUGHTER GRADUATED FROM BROKEN ARROW HIGH SCHOOL. I THINK TULSA IS SUCH A PRETTY TOWN.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND ALL THE PICTURES. I AM JUST SIMPLY DEBBIE...JUST A LITTLE SPARROW BUT I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO DROP BY AND VISIT ME. I WOULD LOVE TO FORM A SUPPORT TEAM FOR ALL OKLAHOMA BLOGGERS BUT I HAVE FOUND TEXAN BLOGGERS TO BE THE FRIENDLIEST.
IT IS SO NICE TO MEET YOU.
HAVE A LOVELY WEEK END.
HUGS
SIMPLY DEBBIE

La Maison Fou said...

Roses, Lace and Brocante;
Thank you for stopping by the blog. I totally agree with you, I could integrate any of those into my garden scape too!
There were so many favorites I could not pick just one though!

Lovely meeting you;

Thanks for stopping by,
L.

La Maison Fou said...

Debbie;

It is so nice to meet another Tulsan. I have done quite a bit of work in Broken Arrow, really just an extension down the ol turnpike!

I will stop by and say "hello". Thank You for stopping by the blog, I appreciate it! Nice to cyber meet you.

L.