21.7.10

Much ado about nothing ......




Far more thought than time.



Lot's of business going on this past week, although not in the design and decor industry.
A side note, my son's baseball team did win state in Little League Big 12, so they will be going on to regionals in Waco, Texas. Wooohooo!!



The there is a new and exciting project that I will be starting today. A traditional ranch home with a twist!
Stay tuned for this one, I am going to be taking before and after pics of this one, and you will not believe it!!
With a bag of tricks, a vision and a willing homeowner(s).......
this is going to be great!



Stay tuned for more...... this is going to happen pretty quickly.
For now, please enjoy this from Holley and Gill blog





Great indoor / outdoor space.

I think if I lived here, I would not be able to decide

 ( winter would help push me to make a decision though)




LG Rowlands Designs

2 comments:

Tara Dillard said...

I love landscaping the 'ranch'.

Some lean toward the caretaker's cottage in France look.

Some lean toward American farm house.

Others, mid-century modern.

Love them all.

Why, why, why, why, could anyone keep their 'ranch' strangled in the foundation plantings put in by the builder, bad to begin with, and now decades of bad growth/pruning?????

Garden & Be Well, XO Tara

La Maison Fou said...

So right Tara.

I know just what you mean by years of bad, bad and prune prune!

Have a wonderful day,
L.