25.7.10

Reno week no. 1




Day no.4


The ranch reno is going well, a color palate has been established and the walls are being transformed. The hardwoods will get an antique brown color this week and the bones of the decor are coming together.
Much fun in the kiddos rooms with an outer space mural, chalkboard walls and a subdued color palate.


Tomorrow is another day, (5) precisely and the third bedroom is underway. Move in is in a couple of weeks and I promise some before and after pics!
Until then, I have high gloss lacquer on my mind!!



I am thinking Miles Redd....... love his style!







I love this Amy Collins desk and wall of portraits!




A little inspiration for a Monday morning.




Elle Decor Picture

7 comments:

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Leslie what you are up to with the ranch sounds exciting. You had me @ lacquer and chalkboard. Looking forward to photos down the road.

Reno away!! xx

La Maison Fou said...

Yes DT;
This has been a fast project, move in and make livable!

Pics to come!
L.

Renee Finberg said...

i love the style!

xxx

Renee Finberg said...

i love the style!

xxx

Cote Provence said...

This is a beautiful room ...
I've always wanted a red lacquered library/office. Tried it once, but our painter didn't do a good job.. Had to repaint over it.
Looking forward to see your pictures.

Thanks

La Maison Fou said...

Thanks Renee....

Mee too!!

L.

La Maison Fou said...

CP;

I think they are yummy too.....

we will see how everything goes, so far things are moving along.

L.