20.8.10

Orange you glad?




Orange


The preferred color of my roses. I am also slowly becoming a little more open to a burnt orange pillow, throw or shirt. Today I saw these gorgeous orange roses and had to share them with you.
Orange you glad I did?






I like the orange and bamboo integrated into this centerpiece.





This ice bucket is filled with fresh, orange roses.





I also like this orange wall and white tufted headboard.





Orange as accent pieces pulls this room together.




The textures and colors of black and orange give this room a traditional feel.


weddings.com, west elm, and traditional home

7 comments:

The-Countrypolitan said...

Love the photos... and I love orange.... I would be interested in knowing who's color that is behind the tufted headboard if anyone happens to know... Terri

vicki archer said...

I'm orangely glad you did......xv

La Maison Fou said...

I think orange has become a fav of mine as I have gotten older (wiser)...it was my grandmothers fav color; and I think I know why now.

I wish I knew the source of that color Terri....

It is a lovely shade.

L.

La Maison Fou said...

Vicki;
Mee too......
also like those baby clementine colors.....

Have a fab Sunday!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the tufted headboard! Any idea where I can find one similar?

Erika said...

Where is that white tufted bed from??? I LOVE it.

La Maison Fou said...

I cannot find the source for the white tufted bed headboard.
I will try to locate from where i got that pic.
L.